Some photographs are so beautiful, they make us gasp. Today's Louis Vuitton campaign, shot by Steven Meisel and starring Michelle Williams, is one of them.
For the French fashion house's Fall 2013 campaign, creative director Marc Jacobs posed the actress with tousled blonde hair, vampy nails, and a bold--but not severe-- makeup look that's very grown up and also very Parisian.
Naturally, we know how to get it...
1. Mix a swipe of Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch together with Skin Illusion Foundation. Apply gently over the entire face for a porcelain effect. (For heavier coverage, apply a thin layer of Instant Smooth first, using it as a primer, followed by a layer of the foundation.)
2. Apply a light dusting of rose gold eyeshadow from the Spendours Colour Quartet palette across the entire lid.
3. Fill in the outer corners of your upper eyelids with the darker coffee-colored shadow in the palette.
4. Wet a thin eyeliner brush or the pointed applicator in the Splendours palette, and drag across the cake eyeliner strip. Apply a thin layer of liner directly over your eyelashes.
5. Finish with black mascara on top and bottom lashes.
7. Apply Rouge Eclat lipstick in 07 Red Wine.
Optional: Visit your nearest Louis Vuitton store and get the bag from the campaign to match.